Producers of fruit and vegetable products of high quality or those planning to produce such products can apply for participation in the Certified Product (CP) Quality System and granting the CP logo.
Requirements for products for obtaining the CP quality mark
Products have to belong to the following categories:
Apart from complying with the applicable legal requirements, the above-mentioned products have to additionally comply with the following ones:
Therefore, products with the Certified Product (CP) logo on their packaging are distinguished by outstanding reproducible commercial quality.
DETAILED REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICULAR CATEGORIES OF PRODUCTS WHICH CAN BE CERTIFIED WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE IN THE DOWNLOAD MATERIALS TAB
How to apply for participation in the CP System?
In order to join the System and have the possibility of using the CP logo, the following steps should be followed:
- Complete the Application Form together with Product Card(s) (available here→ Download documents).
- Send the completed Application Form together with Product Card(s) and appendices:
– via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and
– via mail to the following address:
Stowarzyszenie Krajowa Unia Producentów Soków
ul. Rakowiecka 36 lok 339 i 340 02-532 Warszawa POLAND
- The KUPS office will contact the Applicant within 7 days in order to confirm the correctness of submitted documents or to request their supplementation.
- The decision on granting the CP Quality System certificate to particular products will be made within 30 days. In complex cases which require more time for making a decision, the deadline might be extended.
- In the case of a refusal to grant the CP mark, the Applicant has the right to appeal against the decision to the KUPS Management Board within 14 days from receiving a notification. The Management Board will make a decision at its next meeting. The Decision of the Management Board is final and irrevocable.
- Next, an agreement will be signed and an administrative fee specified in the agreement will be paid.
- The CP certificates for those products which obtained a positive decision will be issued within up to seven (7) days following the receipt of the fee.
- After the completed certification process, the producer can use the CP logo on products included in the CP Quality System in accordance with the rules specified in the agreement on participation in the CP System and the Regulations of the quality mark, which can be downloaded here→ Download documents
IMPORTANT! The following products should be understood as products included in the CP System: products traded under a specific brand in a given country (regardless of the type of packaging and capacity) and produced according to the same recipe by the same producer in the same technical and technological conditions. Products with different flavours and ingredients traded under the same brand should be subjected to a separate certification process.
The fee is PLN 350 net for granting the CP mark for one product for the period of 18 months.
- Application Form – application for participation in the Certified Product (CP) Quality System
- Product Card – for the Certified Product (CP) Quality System